Hi! My name is Diesel (also known as Deedee or Deezy)! I am a cute, silly, bouncy guy who wants to show you how much I can love you and be a good boy!
- Breed: Boxer mix
- Gender: Male
- Size: Medium (40-45 pounds)
- Age: 3 years old
- Good with…
- Other dogs? Fine with large dogs, not okay with small dogs (thinks they are prey)
- Cats? Nope, sorry!
- Kids? Good for kids over the age of 8; too rambunctious with younger kids.
- Medical notes: I am allergic to grain products so I have to have a grain free food. If I eat something with grains in it I turn a red, pink color under my coat, start sneezing and I get itchy.
***Diesel is not a CDR dog and has not been evaluated by CDR. This is a courtesy posting for Diesel’s parents, who will make all …
- Breed: Border Collie mix
- Gender: Female, Spayed
- Age: 7 year old
- Size: 45lbs
- Good with…
- Dogs? Yes
- Cats? Yes
- Children? No
Hi! My name is Lilly (aka Lily Bear, Little Bear, and Cutie Pants), and I am ridiculously adorable, sweet, loving, and very smart!
I was rescued from an overcrowded KY shelter when I was only 4 months old and have been here in foster care with CDR ever since. When I was first rescued by CDR, their nice vets found that I had a previously fractured pelvis (consistent with being kicked, hard) and one of my ears appears to have been ½-cut off with scissors. Clearly, my first few months of life were rough, but you’d never know it, as I am the happiest, sweetest, most adoring and adorable girl around!
I am a super friendly, happy, playful and affectionate girl! Everyone always …
Hi! My name is Bees (as in “cute as the bees knees!”) and I am a sweet, playful, and affectionate girl!
- Breed: Border Collie/Black Lab mix
- Gender: Female, spayed
- Age: 2 year old
- Size: 50 pounds
- Good with…
- Dogs: Yes!
- Cats: Dog savvy, dog friendly cats–YES!
- Kids: 12+ years
I’m absolutely the most affectionate, SWEET, and loyal dog you can imagine, once I get to know you. I was found abandoned up in Watkins Glen and the wonderful folks at Farm Sanctuary took care of me before I was transferred to the CDR program. Whatever my past early experience was, it has left me with some fear of strangers but has also given me the ability to love and bond strongly with the people whom I get to know and trust.
About my adorable personality! I am young and therefore very, very playful …
Hello, my name is Gwen (now Luna)! I’m a lively, sweet, energetic female Shepherd mix!
- 1-2 year old spayed female Shepherd mix
- 55 pounds
- Loves people, fine (though disinterested) in other dogs
- Lively, sweet, lots of good energy!