Here are the lucky pups who’ve found their forever families!
Quick Facts: Breed: Beagle Gender: Male, neutered Age: 9 years old Size: 36 pounds Good with… Dogs? Yes! Cats? Unknown ...Read More
Quick Facts: Breed: Terrier mix Gender: Female, spayed Age: 8 years old Size: 40 pounds Good with… Dogs? Maybe, depends ...Read More
Quick Facts: Breed: Great Dane/Bulldog mix Gender: Female, spayed Age: 8 years old Size: 60 pounds Good with… Dogs? Some! ...Read More
Quick Facts: Breed: Lab/Terrier mix Gender: Female, spayed Age: 5 years old Size: 55 pounds Good with… Dogs? No, sorry ...Read More
Quick Facts: Breed: Miniature Dachshund Gender: Male, neutered Age: 1.5 years old Size: 9 pounds Good with… Dogs? Yes! Cats? ...Read More
Quick Facts: Breed: Golden Retriever/German Shepherd Gender: Male Age: 8 years old Size: 97 pounds Good with… Dogs? Yes! Cats? ...Read More
You can apply to be a foster family for Cayuga Dog Rescue too! ...Read More
Quick Facts: Breed: Corgi/Lab/Shiba Inu mix Gender: Male Age: 2 years old Size: 25 pounds Good with… Dogs? ? Cats? ...Read More
Quick Facts: Breed: English Springer Spaniel Gender: Female, spayed Age: 9 years old Size: 45 pounds Good with… Dogs? Yes! ...Read More
Quick Facts: Breed: Black Lab mix Gender: Male, neutered Age: 10 months old Size: 30 pounds Good with… Dogs? Yes! ...Read More
Hi! My name is Bees (as in “cute as the bees knees!”) and I am a sweet, playful, and affectionate girl!
- Breed: Border Collie/Black Lab mix
- Gender: Female, spayed
- Age: 2 year old
- Size: 50 pounds
- Good with…
- Dogs: Yes!
- Cats: Dog savvy, dog friendly cats–YES!
- Kids: 12+ years
I’m absolutely the most affectionate, SWEET, and loyal dog you can imagine, once I get to know you. I was found abandoned up in Watkins Glen and the wonderful folks at Farm Sanctuary took care of me before I was transferred to the CDR program. Whatever my past early experience was, it has left me with some fear of strangers but has also given me the ability to love and bond strongly with the people whom I get to know and trust.
About my adorable personality! I am young and therefore very, very playful … Continue reading
Hi! My name is Smooch, and I am an utterly adorable, sweet, loving, and fun little guy!
- Age: 6 years old
- Breed: West Highland White Terrier (Westie)
- Size: about 21 pounds (I’ve lost a couple and could lose a couple more pounds)
- Gender: Male, Neutered
- Good with dogs? Yes
- Good with cats? Unknown
- Good with children? I prefer adults please!
- Special Notes: I am recovering from two ACL knee surgeries (done at Colonial Vet Clinic in Ithaca) and am doing really well!!
I was raised from puppyhood by a lovely lady in her 90s who took good care of me. I lived in a ranch house with a fenced yard and two other small terriers with whom I loved to play. She had me for 5 years, but as her health began to fail she knew she needed to find me a new home, and … Continue reading
Hi! My name is Cooper, and I am a very sweet, affectionate, 1 1/2 year old, neutered male Great Pyrenees mix!
Quick Fact Sheet:
- Age: 1 1/2 years old
- Breed: Great Pyrenees mix
- Gender: Male, neutered
- Size: about 70 pounds but needs to put on some weight
- Good with dogs: Yes!
- Good with cats? No! Barks and growls at them, not a good sign…
- Good with kids? Yes!
I come all the way from KY, where I was originally in a high-kill, very crowded shelter, and it’s a pretty amazing thing that I am alive right now. The shelter needed to make some space, so called their veterinarian to come and put to sleep those of us who had been there for a little while, but when the vet met me, she just couldn’t do it. I was too sweet, she thought, and far too friendly. … Continue reading
Hi! My name is Winchester and I am such an exceptionally affectionate and loving boy that the rescue folks keep telling me that I am filled with honey and marshmallows!
Hello, my name is Gwen (now Luna)! I’m a lively, sweet, energetic female Shepherd mix!
- 1-2 year old spayed female Shepherd mix
- 55 pounds
- Loves people, fine (though disinterested) in other dogs
- Lively, sweet, lots of good energy!
Hi guys!! My name is Grover. I am a super happy, excited, curious, playful, friendly puppy looking for a home with people with big hearts!! I may only have three legs, but I am !SUPER GROVER! and am not letting it slow me down one bit! Let’s play!
Quick Fact Sheet:
- Age: 9-10 months old
- Breed: Great Pyrenees mix
- Size: 45 pounds (tiny for a Great Pyr mix, but probably still growing some!)
- Good with dogs: Yeppers!
- Good with cats? Yeppers!
- Good with kids? Older kids, 8 years or older!
- Medical notes: Grover was hit by a car a few months ago and suffered severe nerve damage in his leg, necessitating the leg amputation. Seems like it was the right decision, because Grover couldn’t be happier and more mobile! He is a hilarious pup and a true lover!
Hi! My name is Grover!! I love to … Continue reading